From hilarious to outrageous, from Donald Trump to Greta Thunberg, these are the 8 most viewed and most engaging Front Page Live stories from November.
- Trump’s new press secretary has 2 DUI arrests, was fired for plagiarism and cheating on expenses. Stephanie Grisham’s past contains multiple red flags, which would render her toxic as a press secretary for anyone else. That may be why she’s never actually held a White House press briefing!
- Trump tells our troops ‘it is nice to know that you are fighting’ for a strong stock market rather than a weak one. On Thanksgiving, Trump traveled all the way to Afghanistan to tell our troops what an incredible president he is.
- Trump is traveling with the White House doctor. Twitter has theories. Twitter wondered why the doctor was there for such a short trip—especially since Trump made an unexpected visit to Walter Reed less than a week before. Officially, that hospital visit was for “routine medical tests,” but this story is not widely believed.
- WATCH: Nikki Haley claimed Trump is ‘truthful.’ Then Anderson Cooper played the tape. The most hilarious moment is when Cooper says dryly that Trump’s “inability to lie” must be a “superpower that only Nikki Haley can see.”
- ‘A nepotism job’: Rudy Giuliani’s son gets $90,000 at White House as ‘Sports Liaison’. Seriously!
- Anti-vaxxer mom on the spot after giving trick-or-treaters chicken-pox infected lollipops. Police are reportedly investigating her.
- Where is Greta Thunberg today? 1000 Nm west of Lisbon, sailing the Atlantic on this Aussie couple’s catamaran. This updated post helps you keep track of the teen activist as she sails to the UN climate conference in Madrid taking place from December 2nd – 13th.
- Trump just took credit for the 100th anniversary of women’s suffrage. Seriously. Some videos just have to be seen to be believed.